- Man can be 'gothic' only for God. For himself man has to be 'baroque.'
- Communion with God: if you exist or not, I commune, because I exist.
- God, let me find life's common denominator in order to grasp its cosmic rank!
- God, make natural selection only one of the options, more a dare than a verdict!
- God, there are so many things in the world. Let me be all of them at once!
- Don't let me be a fish thrown on the sand, burning in the sun of Time.
- God, are you a craftsman or an artist? If you are a craftsman, I am your object. If you are an artist, I am, like all works of art, independent of my creator.
- If there is such a place as infinity then there is such an entity as God.
- Looking for God without God.
- God: "invisible man", the world is his mask.
- Descent - toward the heavens!
- I drank a wine -- blood of the universe. To drink it and to pray is the same thing.
- If you have the devil against you, it doesn't necessarily mean that you have God for you.
- For me, meditation is physical; my skin becomes a bridge to the universe.
- Personal prayer: writing a diary in the air.
[Back to beginning of the chapter]