Aphorisms presented in this Compendium were not yet written or not found in time to be included in New Extracts. WM
- Director of orchestra: Sorcerer who, with magical pen called baton, sketches the glimmer of sounds on the void.
- Boredom: when the void comes between me and the world and the nonsense of the universe overwhelms me.
- The summit of silence: the silence of nonexistence.
- The ultimate consolation takes place when the lady of the last moment - courage - shows her beautiful face.
- You are alone, not necessarily in the sense of solitude but always in the sense of identity.
- Empathy is not "stupidity" as some claim -- masochism is at the other end of empathy. Sadism is at the other end of Darwinism and we have to coexist between them to avoid extremes.
- Monotony reminds us that the world doesn't change, that it's time/eternity simultaneously, an existence and non-existence draining us constantly.
- Time doesn't exist; each present moment is its eternity. Time appears when you have it less on your mind; new white hair in mirror, new wrinkle ... For all we are used to, time stops. Consciousness means time in action.
- When the sun goes down and reflection remains, such is creation by elder.
- I am like a public bus: everybody has something from it, and myself? - nothing. My benzine is my spirit.
[Back to beginning of the chapter]