Aphorisms presented in this Compendium were not yet written or not found in time to be included in New Extracts. WM
- Fishing pole -- instrument to catch fish. Life -- instrument to catch happiness. My head -- big lake in which swims only one fish. I took my fishing pole on the wrong trip.
- The way Youth consumes life: Electrical -- Ethereal -- consuming life by living it. The youth doesn't have a past to forget, and has the present/future bound together. The older accepts acceptance by jumping over the past and remembering the future, or goes to sleep and also forgets the future.
- Time -- the train that runs whether or not you get on.
- The past -- harbour of memories that don't want to die. The rest is a cemetery full of dust.
- As in a drop of water through a microscope, somebody notices a microbe, perhaps to the unemployed mind something unexpected will occur to draw your attention. So, live, remark and keep!
- A drop of water becomes a cosmos when you are reflected in it.
- Monstrous boredom assaults the defenseless human and kills him by means of murderous time
- Accepting acceptance is to grasp what still exists; for the dying it may be the last breath, for the suffering -- imaginary vision. Then accepting acceptance may mean accepting madness over sanity.
- My brain -- structure occasionally visited by a ghost that winds it up.
- I am floating in a total vacuum. I create my landscapes with my own insights like comet which soars over the void, marking the trail with sparks.
- I'm a lonely passenger in the space/time missile that leads me toward death. My existence is mostly vegetative, consuming the little that space/time has to offer. My revolt is my only stimulation. Courage is my only defence.
- Pessimism: I'm not tired of the world. I'm not tired of me. I'm tired of me in the world.
- I am a hunter in pursuit of my own thoughts and feelings. I am always like a spider, stalking thought like prey. In other situations I must accept boredom like a planet's rotation, orbiting without goal.
[Back to beginning of the chapter]