Aphorisms presented in this Compendium were not yet written or not found in time to be included in New Extracts. WM
- My Universe:
Void -- for my mystical soul
Sketch -- for my creative eye
Wall -- for my magical shadow.
- Inspiration: pulling freedom from a prison
- Eternity: bathing in Time
- Time is Sun -- in another place. We measure passing time, looking back. The past is for everybody; the future is for the chosen. The past is unchangeable and can be blurred by memory. The future can be enigmatic, opaque.
- The way to death: furrows plowed on an aging face.
- We pass from life like a reflection from the mirror, and we extinguish light like a lamp. The light goes out the lamp remains. Only we cannot extinguish and light up again. What remains -- a dream, a simulation.
- Traversing a tiny road can be as important as from here to the moon.
- Who am I? Mediocre owner of a beautiful dog.
[Back to beginning of the chapter]