Aphorisms presented in this Compendium were not yet written or not found in time to be included in New Extracts. WM
- From the questionnaire for pre-born souls: what is most needed on the planet of life and death? Answer: muscular spirit.
- What is the symbol for the Void? Void.
- There is good, there is bad, there is enigma, but there is no such thing as good and bad because each situation carries its own karma that doesn't offer concessions.
- The map of the universe is marked with dark tracks carved by karmas.
- Apparently, before the Big Bang there was nothing. No matter, no energy, no time and no space, literally nothing. In other words, it was death. Then came existence, with life as culmination. Each new generation represents a countless number of new mini-bangs, while each death is a return to pre-Big Bang.
- Motivation, for me, is not a trek toward perfection but a corner toward which I am driven. Perhaps this is a trek toward perfection which I don't recognize.
[Back to beginning of the chapter]