Aphorisms presented in this Compendium were not yet written or not found in time to be included in New Extracts. WM
- Lying on the garbage stratum of aging, misery, a defiant man defiantly raises his head. Who is this man? A mirage. Because only a mirage can defy reality.
- Life -- more a matter of alertness than achievement. Each non-physical contact is indirect. Anything that doesn't fit three dimensions is a metaphor.
- Time is not a recipient; the past leaks away, and the future slides.
- The creator doesn't invent, only goes home.
- The difference between emotion and instinct is a difference in levels; emotion is nearer to intellect and instinct is nearer sensation, the bodily domain.
- Listening to the silence, I weigh the air and measure the void, exposed to the aggression of myself.
- If I had a full life at my disposal I would grow in the third dimension -- depth. I'm like a photo in a too small album.
- I escape the non-essential and the essential escapes me
- Cyprian Norwid wrote in his poem "Death of the Hero:" "Why do you, shadow, depart, crossing hands upon armour" After death, human becomes shadow thrown temporarily upon human memory.
- To the metabolician: don't look back -- nothing interesting. Don't look forward -- no change. Stay in one place and dedicate yourself to metabolism.
- Give the real world its due; it's as important as your imaginary one.
[Back to beginning of the chapter]