Aphorisms presented in this Compendium were not yet written or not found in
time to be included in New Extracts. WM
- My world doesn't invite, doesn't reject. I go somewhere/nowhere, maybe looking for the bridge to the real world. My world has an inconspicuous extinguished beauty -- is it Hades?
- With your fingertips, brush the edges of pages of miracles.
- You have to choose your way before it throws itself at you with all its crushing weight.
- Attitude, tactics -- what happens between yourself and yourself.
Action-- what happens between you and the world.
- Courage is like an unloved mother toward which we still direct ourselves for help.
- What acts in you should be smooth enough to be accepted and rough enough to be felt.
- Action colors your relationship to the world. So action is more important than attitude unless you want to spend the major part of your existence on masturbation.
- Life -- such unequal opportunities and such equal fear of death.
- What is existence? What is what exists? Energy/matter -- what is this content of two forms? The combination of form and content gives unending diversity. Content becomes form, form -- content, and the Creator hides deeper and deeper. Finally nothing remains but triviality that we call "good" or "bad."
- What enters into your subconscious reemerges as part of your structure.
- Because the unexpected is uncontrollable, your subconscious is your valid companion on the road.
- Any 'magic' is an aspect of your subconscious, a sign that you greatly though unknowingly, form your own reality.
- I am a picture in a too narrow frame and only a receptor of the call from an oceanic country to which I have no direct access..
- I don't want help that lasts only a lifetime (meaning, I want the feeling of eternity within me).
- The poet Harasymowicz teaches how to be alone within the noise (he called it weaving a bag of miracles). Noise nourishes with sensations, wakes up mind and body, defends against aggression of boredom, aging, sickness...
[Back to beginning of the chapter]